By late afternoon, I realized that my 30 plus energy level was no match with my growing boys. I couldn't wait to sit down and read. But, hey! What about dinner???? Unfortunately, I have hungry boys to feed. Best solution - easy dinner.
Baked Potato
Ingredients
1 kilo of Potatoes, cut into quarters
5 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
1/3 cup of Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
Procedure
In a pot with water boil the potatoes until a bit soft (half cooked). Remove from heat and drain.
Preheat oven to 180 deg C. On a separate bowl, mix the garlic, herbs, and olive oil. Toss the potatoes on the bowl with the mixture until fully coated. Spread the cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the golden brown.
I complemented it with Grilled fish (Barramundi). No fuss easy meal.
Trivia: Barramundi (also known as Asian seabass) is from Australian Aboriginal language which means large-scaled river fish. (resource wikipedia)
Trivia: Barramundi (also known as Asian seabass) is from Australian Aboriginal language which means large-scaled river fish. (resource wikipedia)


No comments:
Post a Comment